- Description: The Prudential Center Skywalk is Boston's best known observatory. Soaring 749 feet high, Prudential Center is the 2nd tallest skyscraper in the city. Although the 60-floor John Hancock Tower is taller at 790 feet, its observation deck has been closed since September 11, 2001. Located on the 50th floor of the “Pru,” the Skywalk Observatory is Boston's only sky-high vantage point for sweeping 360 degree views of Boston and beyond. The view is simply spectacular!
- Views: 539
- Keywords: aerial, aerial view, Boston, hancock, hancock building, Observatory, Prudential, Prudential building, Skywalk, Top of the Hub
- Added: Mar 30, 2013
- Click on a color square to find images with this color scheme:
- Title: 14 Boston from Top of the Hub
- Similar Media
A full size (300 DPI) TIF / JPG download with a one time license for any purpose - web site, book cover, media presentation, video, book, pamphlet, flyer, etc. You do not own the photograph and...
- Date Created: 2011-08-05 00:00:00